See our current openings
Our customers absolutely love us. We're growing incredibly fast by developing and selling the most valued and advanced solution of its kind in the
President and CEO
The secret is out: more and more Fortune 500 companies are now arming their Sales and Marketing teams with FirstRain Customer Intelligence—now's a great time to be part of the customer intelligence revolution!
We're a fast-growing and fast-paced Silicon Valley software company that helps companies find growth by truly understanding the business of their top customers—their priorities, their urgent pain, and their customers.
We deliver the world's best customer intelligence to the world's leading enterprises in financial services, industrials, technology, telecommunications, healthcare and more. Using FirstRain's patented semantic analytics, our customers find a crystal-clear, visual synthesis of the events and stresses impacting their customer: the important developments, the key trends, the opportunities and risks.
This is the intelligence that aligns their teams with their customers' strategy—and transforms their businesses.
We're a privately-held company with strong financial backing that's headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with additional offices in New York City and Gurgaon, India. The secret-sauce behind our strategy is to connect with amazing people and then to have fun and work hard to build and sell amazing B2B intelligence solutions.
Interested in being a part of our diverse and exciting team? Here's a few of the folks we're looking for right now:
- Account Manager – FirstRain is seeking an Account Manager to provide strategic business leadership in assigned key accounts, delivering world-class customer satisfaction and driving new business. The Account Manager will build and manage executive relationships, monitor deployment projects, engage the Leadership team and lead a talented virtual team across FirstRain. Responsibilities will include solutions-selling at the most strategic level within the accounts. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and Account Manager in the subject line.
- Sales Development Representative – You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities both through your own outbound calling and qualifying responses to sales and marketing campaigns. This is an important role that builds qualified sales pipelines for the field sales team by mapping FirstRain's value proposition to a company's own business goals and priorities in a clear and compelling way—often to senior executives at our target customers. Success in this role will lead to further career opportunities with the sales development team, or in other areas of the sales organization. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Sales Development Representative in the subject line.
- Enterprise Sales Representative – FirstRain is looking for experienced, high-achievers with a strong knowledge of sales methodologies, strategic marketing, and a track record of successfully selling software solutions to senior executives and VPs. FirstRain is a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to achieve your potential. This position is located in either New York City or San Mateo, CA. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and Enterprise Sales Representative in the subject line.
- Senior Sales Engineer – FirstRain is seeking an astute, energetic and experienced Sales Engineer to work with prospective customers and our sales team to grow our business. The Sales Engineer is central to our growth and works alongside our sales team to build and deliver a successful customer pre-sales strategy, execute the FirstRain solution across a variety of industries, and drive the deal to a close. This position is located in either New York City or San Mateo, CA, and reports to the Director of Customer Solutions. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Senior Sales Engineer in the subject line.
- Director of Demand Generation – FirstRain is seeking a Director of Demand Generation. You will help us build a world-class demand generation program to help our rapidly expanding sales team spread the word about FirstRain. We're looking for an accomplished demand generation professional experienced in creating opportunities across many different outbound and inbound channels for high-growth, B2B, SAAS solutions in our San Mateo office. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and Director of Demand Generation in the subject line.
- User Interface Product Designer - P/T Contract – FirstRain is seeking an experienced, talented designer to help us with the detail work throughout our product: Generating product icons, designing the layout of product pages, designing the interaction of various forms, specifying colors and palettes for a variety of data visualizations, buttons, etc. The designer will be a long-term consulting resource for our team, working on an as-needed, per-project, hourly basis. To apply, send your resume, cover letter and a link to samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and UI Designer in the subject line.
Back to Top
- Senior Engineer - Java Architect – FirstRain is seeking a systems architect inspired by enterprise scale data delivery goals. Our services emphasize the evolving state of world events and business structures; we value clever algorithms, solidly implemented. Be part of a motivated team, developing Java-based solutions. Your architecture choices will support a brand new kind of customer awareness. 5+ years of core Java experience required. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and Senior Engineer - Java in the subject line.
- Engineering Interns - Natural Language and Machine Learning – At FirstRain we use algorithmically-generated models of real-world business activity to better understand customer markets. FirstRain is hiring interns to explore applications of machine learning, text analytics, statistics, and pattern recognition. Contribute directly to product innovation, and see your contributions influence real users. The initial assignment will be part-time for 6 months, 40 hours a week during summer up and to 20 hours a week during the school year. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Engineering Interns in the subject line.
- Senior Software Developers (several in Gurgaon) – FirstRain is seeking developers experienced in Java who are familiar with object-oriented concepts—2+ years of experience with modern Web-based application development. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and Senior Software Developers in the subject line.
- Software Developers (several in Gurgaon) – FirstRain is seeking smart, net-savvy engineers from reputable universities with background in Java, familiarity with object-oriented concepts and 0-2 years of experience with modern Web-based application development. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Software Developers in the subject line.