Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Notice for Claims of Copyright Infringement and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your copyrighted material may have been infringed, written notice must be submitted to the following designated agent of FirstRain:
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notice of Infringement: Eugene Tighe
- Address to which notice should be sent:
1510 Fashion Island Blvd, Suite 120
San Mateo, CA 94404
- Phone number of designated agent: (650) 356-9040
- Facsimile number of designated agent: (650) 571-5367
- Email address for designated agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Removal of Content from FirstRain's Sites
Any requests for FirstRain to stop indexing pages of an Internet site must be made by the webmaster responsible for those pages authorized to act on behalf of the owner of those pages. To make a request for FirstRain to stop indexing pages of your Internet site, please notify the Copyright Agent by the means described above.
Back to Top